Posted Thursday, June 13th 2013 @ 5pm
With Father's Day weekend finally here, here's a rundown of some athletes who should be receiving tons of gifts … because they have lots of illegitimate kids:
- Travis Henry – NFL running back Travis Henry is said to have fathered at least 11 children by 10 different women. The price tag? About $170,000 a year in child support.
- Shawn Kemp – NBA star Shawn Kemp has seven confirmed illegitimate children with six women, but rumors now place that number at 11 kids with nine different women.
- Ray Lewis – Now that the former linebacker Lewis is retired from the NFL, he’ll have plenty of time to spend with his six kids and four baby mamas.
- Evander Holyfield – One of the all-time boxing greats, Holyfield is said to have fathered 11 children with an unidentified number of women. Despite earning an estimated $100 million throughout his career, he had his home foreclosed in 2009.
- Antonio Cromartie – NFL cornerback Cromartie was the star of HBO's reality show Hard Knocks when he admitted on-camera that he has fathered at least nine children with eight women living in six different states.
- Calvin Murphy – NBA Hall-of-Famer Calvin Murphy is confirmed to have fathered 14 children by nine different women.